Celebrate the Everyday

welcome

Why Celebrate the Everyday? I always start my day by repeating to myself Psalm 118:24- "This is the day the Lord has made. We will rejoice and be glad in it." It's a reminder that even in the midst of the mundane and on the hardest of days, there is always something to celebrate, always something to be grateful for! Join me as I document our family's journey of homeschooling our son.

On your mark....get set....go!


IMAG0212

I can't believe the start of our first homeschool year is only a couple days away! We made our decision over 6 months ago and at that time it seemed like our start date was so far away. Oh how time flies! I actually am finding myself ready for school, and ready for fall. This summer has been so jammed packed that I can't wait for our season of stillness. Cooler weather, Hot Chocolate, Apple Cider, warm flannel pj's, shorter days, soups, stews, and casseroles, along with the routine of school year life all have great appeal right now.

I've spent the majority of the last couple of days making sure everything is ready. Copies have been made, materials have been sorted, assignments have been planned, and books have been requested from the library. I think that we are as ready as we will ever be! If our family comes to mind next week please pray for success. Oh and patience for me because I'm sure I'm going to need a huge dose of it. On second thought maybe you shouldn't pray for patience...you know what they say about praying for it..... ; )

0 comments:

Post a Comment